In or Out: Kristen Stewart in Vivienne Westwood
Let’s all, for the purposes of this discussion, pretend that Kristen is positively aglow with positivity and beaming with happiness. We’ll waste less time that way.
Baubble Bar Neon ID Bracelet
Anita Ko Gold Spike Bracelet
Christian Louboutin ‘Un Bout’ Pump
Okay, here it is, in bullet form.
- It’s a photocall, which means a certain casualness is perfectly warranted. Besides, we love pants on the RC.
- We acknowledge right away that there are proportion issues here. You can’t wear a cropped top and cropped pants together without looking like you had a sudden growth spurt in the last 5 minutes.
- Those shoes are kind of awful.
- We like the pants a lot, but there’s so much going on around the hips that, from a proportion standpoint, they’d look better uncuffed and full-length.
- That top is pretty awful too.
- Basically, we only like the pants, but hate the way she’s wearing them.
There. Now decide.
IN! Chic and kickass!
OUT! Sloppy and ill-fitting!
The Precious Unborn Fawns had some quibbles with Jessica Chastain’s Cannes Barbie look, but gave it an enthusiastic IN overall.