Yea or Nay: The Print Suit
Darlings, we’re going to jump the gun and say “YEA” before you see the pictures. We have provisos and you’ll have to scroll down to get to them.
Here are the provisos:
1) You need to be young, preferably under 25.
2) You need to not be on a job interview,unless you’re interviewing to be Anna Wintour’s slave boy.
3) You need to be thin. Sorry, but there it is. A portly middle-aged dude in one of these getups is going to look like a couch in a Key West hotel room.
4) You need to be sensationally good-looking, with cheek bones out to there and a cleft chin, perfectly clear skin and a full head of hair (shaving optional, but your baldness must be by choice and not due to genetics).
5) You need to skip most of the suits featured in this post.
Otherwise, you’re good to go! No need to thank us for the advice!
[Photo Credit: style.com]